Sunday, January 23, 2011

Laced with Love: I Should Tell Your Momma

I only titled this post "I Should Tell Your Momma" because when we got a disc of photobooth photos from Snappy Joe, I saw my friends and family do things I've never seen them do before.  Since some of these friends and family follow my blog, facebook and Etsy sites which are all linked together, I decided I shouldn't post them lest I embarrass them. However, I had a mom wear a bandana around her head like Tupac, people kissing and touching of body parts that would prompt you to shout out "stranger danger!"

Anyway, here are a few highlights courtesy of Snappy Joe Photography






I SHOULD tell your mommas...


a la Michael Jackson


Our flowergirls gettin' down.


This family dressed up as KISS for Halloween.


In college, a few of my friends called this the ultimate test of friendship. If you were willing to stick your finger in your friend's nose, you were a true friend. Marriage should be enough, but just in case, we had to do the test.


I bought and wore this bee hat just for you Hive!




We made sure we set aside money for a photobooth in our budget because we knew it'd be entertaining for our guests and for us when we got to see all the photos afterwards.  Even though most of my guests have been to many weddings with photobooths, they still go back again and again to take photos.  We had no doubt we wanted to have one at our wedding. Are you pro- or anti-photobooths?

Missed something?



No comments:

Post a Comment