Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Bejeweled

Topping my list of bridal attire to do's is jewelry.  I began looking for jewelry a couple of months ago and purchased something I really loved. I was going for a vintage look and picked this set up.



I ordered them online when J.Crew had an extra 20% off and waited patiently for the postman to bring them to me.  I checked the tracking number everyday to see where my little goodies were. They slowly made their way across the U.S. and arrived at my doorstep. They were packaged in these cute silver J.Crew boxes.  I excitedly tried them on, loved them and packed them carefully back into their boxes. A month later, I decided I should try them on with my dress just to make sure I looked fantastic. 

I put everything on and... I hated it. It was something about my skin tone with the pinkish jewels that didn't look right.  I bagged them up and reluctantly took them back to J.Crew (but I kept the cute silver boxes. Shhh, don't tell!).

I've been looking at these two pieces, but I'm not sure if I LOVE them yet. I ordered them and am waiting for the postman to stop by for a visit again.

Have you found the jewelry you'll be wearing for your wedding day? Are you buying new jewelry? Using jewelry you already have? Borrowing jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment