Monday, February 1, 2010

Props


Does anyone remember Drew Carrey's show Whose Line is it Anyway? I seldom watch TV, but it was one of my favorite shows in college. My favorite segment? Props! Go check it out on YouTube.

Props seem to be pretty popular for wedding photos nowadays.  The classic balloon with the guy jumping up in the air like he's flying and the girl holding him down.  The happy couple on bicycles.  The shoe shot from the waist down.  For our engagement photos, we didn't really plan to use any props. We brought a change of clothes and picked two awesome locations for our photos.  I think it turned out pretty well since our backgrounds were interesting enough.

However, ever since our engagement photos, I've been thinking about having props for our wedding day photos.

Love this photo since we may be using green apples in our decor.  I don't want to pick them up off the floor afterwards though. Assigning that duty to someone else.

I am totally going out to buy new sunglasses.


Mr. Lace and I have to alternate the type of soda we buy because he's a Pepsi guy and I'm a Coke girl.  We're totally doing this one.

I love this one because I LOVE rain and I have a green and white striped umbrella that I can envision in this photo.  Unfortunately, our wedding is in June and although I don't wish rain upon my own wedding, I DO love this.  How about the silhouette of us through the umbrella in the sun?!

Are you going to use props in your engagement or wedding photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment