Saturday, April 3, 2010

Bandwagons and Jumping onto Them

I really wanted the wedding to be a little different than what people expected, but when it came down to it. I couldn't help but jump onto a couple of wedding bandwagons. I didn't even waver back and forth, deciding whether or not I should jump onto the wagon or not. I chased it down and made it stop for me so I could get on. Oh well.

1. Candy Bar
Mr. Lace and I really love candy. We decided early on that our favor had to be useful (actually useful, not something people could use, but still would never use) or edible. We went with edible since we love eating.

As much as I'd love to do something beautifully matched like this:



But, there are a lot of candies I'd rather share with my guests that Mr. Lace and I love like Snickers, Red Vines, Hershey's Kisses, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Joy, Sour Patch Kids, Sour apples, Gummi Bears, peanut M&M's, Gummy Peach Rings, Rolo...okay, so you can tell that our candy bar won't match. Oh well. At least it'll be tasty!



2. Photobooth
We've attended several weddings that have had photobooths and we still have fun every single time being goofy and taking a photo.  Maybe they're played out, but we still think they're a blast.  What happens to be better is that a couple we know have a photobooth.  It doesn't get better than that!  We're using Snappy Joe Photography.  We attended a friend's wedding that used Snappy Joe and they had a fun touch screen that you used to start taking your photos. Look at how much fun these people are having!








Are you jumping on any wedding bandwagons?

No comments:

Post a Comment