Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Then I Will Do it Myself Part 3

Have you been super close to finishing a wedding project and itching to cross that item off your to-do list? That's me, so I need your help girls. Awhile back, I blogged about how I was going to make my own sash here and here.  I have been working on it here and there and wanted to give the hive an update and get some feedback.

I quickly fell in love with the black sash (the dress ain't bad either!).

If any of you have been following me, you know black has been a bit taboo, but I'm moving forward with this because I want it. :)

This is what I've come up with so far. I'm not set on them yet although I'd really like to finish it and check it off my to-do list!

Option A

Option B

I know it's difficult to tell without seeing my dress, but it's a strapless number.  Just based on the two photos which one do you like better? Thank you hive!

No comments:

Post a Comment