Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ninety-seven days and counting...

This week, we hit 100 days until the wedding. Currently, the count is at 97.  When people ask how planning is going, I smile and say, "It's going great!"  To people I know better, I say, "There's still a lot to do," but still with a fake smile plastered to my face.

But in reality, I feel like this:

For real...with my head about 10 times larger than my body, ready to explode! I am super stressed out even though I'm sure 3 months is plenty of time to finish everything. It's just so much!

I've had a headache everyday this week because of wedding planning.  This will pass. I made a plan this weekend for what I am going to do everyday for the next few weeks. Mr. Lace and I have a couple of days off and we'll be hard and work getting that difficult stuff planned.

I'm having anxiety dreams too. For example, in one dream, the flowers showed up in boxes and I was in the reception hall in my wedding dress, arranging flowers.  In the second dream, we ran out of time for a rehearsal so I was barking instructions to everyone as I was standing up at the altar.

Breathe, Miss Lace, breathe. It will all get finished. Whatever doesn't get finished, doesn't get finished. 

I went to work out and I felt a lot better afterwards. Well, minus feeling sore, tired and sweaty. I felt better emotionally. :)  The three cookies I ate afterwards also helped me feel better.

Are you experiencing stress or anxiety dreams about your wedding? What do you do to destress?

No comments:

Post a Comment