Monday, March 22, 2010

Yes. No. Maybe So.


I was an indecisive person to begin with and then, I began planning my wedding.  I am hit in the face with wedding-related decisions everyday and I'm finding that every decision I make takes a lot longer than I want it to.  It takes so much research, analyzing and thinking before I can make finally make up my mind about something. You don't believe me??!  Please, walk with me...

1. Clipboards. Yes. Clipboards.  I wanted to get my two friends, who will be my day of coordinators, clipboards to hold all the important papers for the day such as contracts, checks, schedules, contact lists, etc.  But in order for me to finally pull the trigger, I visited Staples, Target, Office Depot, Office Max and searched online.  I finally pulled the trigger on a clipboard case from Office Depot.  That decision took me a few weeks when it probably should've taken me 5 minutes.

2. Bridesmaid dresses. I probably bought five different dresses that I showed one or more bridesmaids to see what they thought.  I settled on a dress, FINALLY, drove high and low to collect the dresses. After passing out the dresses and having all my bridesmaids try them on, I found another one that I liked the best. So, I recollected the dresses and returned them all before going to buy the next BM dress. 

3.. Sash. Remember that post? Well, for that one, the hive helped me make that decision because I ended going with the option that most people liked which I was leaning toward anyway since it was a bit less cluttered looking. Thanks guys. Can I hire you as my executive decision maker? No? You're busy planning a wedding too? Darn. 

So, I guess I'll need one of these then - the Original Decision Maker.





When unsure about ANYTHING, give it a flick and listen to whatever the necklace says.

Have you had a hard time making wedding-related decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment